Black Breather Membrane
Novia Black Roof and Wall Breather is a low weight, high performance breather membrane suitable for use as a breathable roof and wall underlay. It has excellent water resistance and is suitable for direct installation over insulation, boarded roofs or rafters. The product is suitable for all pitched cold and warm roofs, and may also be used as a high specification wall breather. The roll is black on one side, with lines for lapping over, and white on the reverse.
Novia Black has been introduced to comply with new mandatory CE marking requirements under the 2013 Construction Products Regulations. Under this new European directive, all products covered by a current hEN (harmonised European Norm) must comply with the new standard. Third party accreditation is no longer sufficient. Any affected products manufactured after the implementation date in July 2013 must conform to the new CPR standard.
- 3-layer polypropylene & microporous film laminate
- Very high breathability
- CE compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) & EN 13859-2 (walls)
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Roll size 1.5m x 50m
- Grade E flame resistant to EN 13501-1
- Suitable for zones 1-5 in the UK for BS 5534 wind uplift with tape
Black Breather Membrane (Black Breather Membrane)
- Brand: Novia
- Product Code:Black Breather Membrane